when ur bra and undies match and ur just like Hell yeah, hell yeah
Fuckin’ right Fuckin’ right, all right Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin’ right Fuckin’ right, all right
April 23rd, 2014
*Jesus does the cup song at the Last Supper* You’re going to miss me when I’m gone.
"why hate on trans men when you can hate on cis men?"
dang this list could get long but I’ll start small
- Many trans men have access to male privilege, but are often excluded from critiques of that power structure, though they actively engage in it.
- Trans men treat misogyny like an accessory that can be put on or taken off in accordance to what is most convenient to them (see: a trans man insisting they were ‘female socialized’ and still somehow face misogyny, but only when it’s to shut down valid criticism, often made by trans women).
- Similarly, trans men demand unconditional access to women’s spaces, at the expense of trans women.
- Trans men happily align themselves with MRAs (‘transmisandry’), and TWERFs.
- Trans men only acknowledge intersectionality in order to downplay their own privilege; Bring up the fact that they are men and they will spend hours letting you know about the intersection of being trans and being a man. Then they turn around and ignore their relative privilege within the trans community, and any other privilege (like white privilege- how many times have you heard ‘I’m not privileged! I’m trans’ from a white trans dude? I stopped counting) they might have.
- Trans men dominate positive representation and trans narratives, but insist that trans women receive ‘more attention’ (and by ‘attention’, they mean ‘violence and ridicule’ apparently)
Basically trans men pull the same shit as cis men but expect an automatic get-out-of-jail-free card for being trans- and most of the time, they get it.
charmed appreciation week ⏩ day three
→ favorite sister-ship(s) - piper x phoebe
“I have known you your entire life, there is not a mean bone in your body. And you need to believe that right now.”
what’s it called when you have friends but you’re still lonely
I hate hate hate it when women in video games make sexual noises when they get hit or die in suggestive positions
like women can’t even die in a way that doesn’t exist to turn men on
how dare you sexualise female pain